List of our services
- New Construction (Design and Build)
- Interior/Exterior Renovations
- Project Management
- Site Preparation and Maintenance
- Subcontractor Assessment and Evaluation
- Structural Engineering
- Maintenance and Repairs
We believe that effective quality control is achieved through meticulous planning. Through many years of experience, we have developed and refined a quality control system. Listed below are the stages CCL goes through when planning a new project:
- Define the standard of quality required by the client.
- Figure out how to achieve the required quality by deciding which construction methods, equipment and materials to use.
- Select the best subcontractors for the project. We base our decision on long term relationships and competitive pricing (in order to keep costs down for our clients).
- Anticipate any possible problems that could arise.
- Establish a system and culture for long term quality control.