Canada Construction Limited is looking for a reliable Project Manager to plan construction projects and oversee their progress along the way in a timely and cost-effective manner. You will be responsible for budgeting, organization, implementation and scheduling of projects.
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion.
- Review the project in depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs.
- Oversee all onsite and offsite construction to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors.
- Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory.
- Meet contractual condition of performance.
- Review the work progress on daily basis.
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status.
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones.
- Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licences.
- Analyse, manage and mitigate risks.
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques.
- Prove working experience in construction management.
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods.
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process.
- Familiarity with construction management software.
- Ability to plan and see the “big picture”.
- Leadership and human resources management skills.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Degree in construction management, architecture, engineering or related filed.
Please email your resume to [email protected]. No phone calls.